Workshops: Vistex, Ariba & RedwoodBy Joel Stehr on
In the lead-up to Mastering SAP Financials, Oxygen, a DXC Technologies Company would like to invite you to attend the following workshops which are aimed at helping you understand some of the options that are available for helping your business run more efficiently.
LOCATION: Melbourne, VIC
Vistex – Rebate & Incentive Management - Master Data Management // 10 - 12pm
In this session, you will learn how Vistex helps businesses:
- Boost revenue
- Reduce profit leakage through better management of contracts, pricing & rebates (customer and supplier)
- Manage sales commissions & promotions
- Effectively manage master data including materials, vendors, customers & pricing
We will show you how companies across the globe have been able to increase revenue tied with promotional and trade spend programs and recover monies due in a timely and efficient manner.
For more information about Vistex Workshop click here
Ariba – Accounts Payable Automation// 12.45 - 2.45pm
Scanning alone does not drive total AP Automation!
- Scanning errors or unreadable elements of an invoice still need to be resolved by a human – typically Accounts Payable
- True E-Invoicing drives a 98%+ touch-less invoice process
- Achieve process cost savings of 60%-80%
- Lower transaction costs by $3-20 per document
- Reduce spend by 1-8% through improved contract compliance and maximizing discount capture
For more information about Ariba Workshop click here
Redwood – Financial Close Automation (FCA) // 3.15 - 5pm
Discover how Redwood's Financial Close Automation for SAP lowers operational costs while improving accuracy and speed with less manual work.
Redwood's Financial Close Automation (FCA) for SAP will integrate and automate as much as 97% of your financial close processes including proactive reconciliation and variance analysis.
FCA for SAP provides:
- Reduced risk and better control
- An automated, electronic audit trail and archive
- Automatic notification of exceptions—as well as automatic variance handling
- Standardized processes throughout your organization for reliability and accuracy
For more information about Redwood Workshop click here