Support the homeless & our CEO by making a donation for the 2014 CEO SleepoutBy Natalie Ritchie on
There are more than 100,000 Australians who find themselves homeless each night of the year. Just under half of these are women; a quarter are under the age of 18.
The discomfort of sleeping on the streets is a fragment of the larger reality Vinnies hope to impart upon influential leaders of the community as part of the CEO Sleepout. With their help, and yours, we can fight the issue of homelessness together
To show your support by way of a donation, please click on the link below:
In 2012, Stuart raised $5000. He hopes to raise $7500 this year.
Here’s how your donation can help:
- $50 can provide a meal and educational resource for a disadvantaged child.
- $100 can help ensure a family keeps its power on this winter.
- $200 provides emergency accommodation and food to a family in crisis.
- $500 could relocate and establish a homeless person into one of the Society’s homeless accommodation services.
- $1,000 would pay the rent for a family facing eviction from their home.