Match fit to meet customer goals in 2016By Stuart Dickinson, CEO on
The last 12 months saw our team deliver sales and customer projects across the whole business that cemented our reputation for offering the best breadth and depth of SAP solutions in the market. It saw us provide outcomes that would not have been possible a short time ago. The significant growth and business retooling included the following key aspects:
- Developing further capability in our target technology areas: We have the right people with the right skills, trained and certified in the new SAP technologies, such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP hybris and Ariba. When customers are ready to transform their business we are ready to help make it happen.
- Building further competency to address the new SAP industry focus areas: We continue to build our industry expertise so we can provide better solution leadership to clients and are actively expanding our financial services capability.
- Continuing to develop our engineered solutions and IP based solutions: This allows us to deliver specialist solutions for industry (eg. GeoSpark, our comprehensive mobile asset management tool) or targeted process-based solutions (eg. inStock, our mobile inventory management application)
- Ensuring our delivery model supports a blended approach between Agile and Waterfall delivery: A deployment method that helps customers extract more value from software solution investments – faster. Quick technology wins can kick-start significant business momentum.
- Accelerating and growing our managed services and hosting business: Continuing to live up to our aim of lowering the cost of ownership of SAP by providing full service cloud deployment and support options.
We ended 2015 some great customer success, some very significant projects and customer wins (including TasNetworks and Queensland Rail), and delivery success. Not to mention, a business set up to support our customers in their journey towards a more digital future.
I believe Oxygen, a DXC Technologies Company is unique in its ability to deliver customer solutions with a real focus on business outcomes. I am excited about the challenges and opportunities 2016 will bring and look forward to enhancing our skills and capabilities in partnership with our customers and SAP.