Run Better: Project & Job Management
Location: Oxygen, a DXC Technologies Company Office or via Webinar
You're invited to attend a one hour session demonstrating how you can gain greater visibility into project and cost performance.
Join us as we show you how a single application can handle all key business activities and enables businesses to prepare quotes for customers and manage resources, time, staff, material issuing & purchasing on a job by job basis; eliminating the complexity and expense of integrating multiple systems.
We will present key demand areas;
- • Create an overall project structure, set up a detailed project plan and schedule, assign project staff, and procure the goods and services needed to carry out the project
- • Manage multiple projects of any size and complexity with robust analytics that provide complete visibility into project and cost performance and resource usage
- • Plan and track projects using graphical tools such as Gantt charts and network diagrams
- • Collaboration and workflow functionalities to allow project teams share information, powerful analytics delivering up-to-the-minute information for tracking costs such as employee and contractor hours, travel, and purchases.
- • Track performance against schedule and escalate important issues
Places at this event are limited, do not delay in reserving your place!!
Date: Tuesday, 17th September
Time: 9.00am - 10.00am
Location: Oxygen, a DXC Technologies Company Melbourne Office
or Via Webinar from your computer
Click to Register
We look forward to welcoming you to this event!
Please contact us on 1300 136 450 to discuss further