LASA National Congress
Location: Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Visit the Oxygen, a DXC Technologies Company stand at the LASA National Congress to find out more about our SAP healthcare solutions
With SAP you can become the carer your consumers want you to be
A central focus on the needs and preferences of the people you care for is pivotal to improving their quality of life. That’s the bottom line. The question is: Do you have the solution and technology roadmap to meet it?
Industry reforms and the power of competition are disrupting the age services sector, creating new challenges and opportunities for care providers. Consumer choice is growing and your ability to retain customer loyalty will be paramount in the ongoing success of your organisation.
Many healthcare providers struggle with:
- Increased business complexity due to acquisitions and constant business change
- Lack of business visibility and organisational transparency
- Manual procurement processes causing inflated and duplicated costs
- Lack of agility and real-time communication with front line staff
With upcoming regulation changes in both home and residential care, all providers will need to redefine technology and operations to compete in the new market. Being connected to your consumers will become an essential element in the delivery of gold standard aged care services.
With SAP you can re-focus your organisation to:
- Deliver consumer driven health care objectives
- Better understand cost of service
- Price health service packages effectively
- Understand base profitability to reduce risk and increase contingency
- Connect to fieldworkers in real-time to maximise service delivery quality
Download this SAP healthcare whitepaper to find out more about the impacts on your organisation of Consumer Directed Care legislation and the operational areas SAP can help you improve.
To register for this event please click here.