Exclusive Breakfast Invitation: The Future of ERP
Location: Sydney | Melbourne | Perth
Join us for the latest developments in ERP as researched by Australian emerging technology analyst firm Telsyte. Each year Telsyte surveys hundreds of Australian CIOs and IT business leaders on their ERP strategy and intentions.
You are invited to an exclusive breakfast hosted by Telsyte Managing Director, Foad Fadaghi who will be presenting Telsyte recently released Australian Enterprise Applications Market Study 2015.
The session will cover:
The state of ICT and ERP in Australian enterprises
- How is the IT imperative impacting Australian boardrooms?
- What are Australian enterprises changing Business and ICT priorities
- How is line of business spending impacting the CIO
The Impending integration boom in ERP
- Cloud to cloud and Cloud to On-premise integration on the rise
- The growth in PaaS and custom development
- How the de-coupling of ERP apps is impacting enterprise choices and intentions
- How Mobility, Social, IoT and Big Data is creating integration challenges
Sydney: 1st Sept | Melbourne: 2nd Sept | Perth: 8th Sept
We hope that you will join us.