9th Annual Technology in Government
Location: National Convention Centre Canberra
Designed for Federal and State Government Departments and Agencies to collaborate, leverage knowledge and engage on innovation and business strategies, the event attracts CIOs, CTOs and their leadership teams from across Australia’s public sector. Attendees have an unprecedented opportunity to:
- Engage with their public sector counterparts on everything from technology innovation to business strategy and service delivery excellence
- Grasp the citizen of today and meet digital service expectations for 24x7 multi-platform delivery
- Discover how to better collaborate and communicate across government, streamlining service delivery, aligning policies and engaging the citizen more effectively
- Hear from international and local public sector leaders on everything security, to digital services and marketing communications
- Realise the potential for third platform technologies like cloud, big data, mobile and social, in your department or agency and source solutions on the show-floor
- Access the biggest live market place of emerging public and private ICT technologies and measure your enterprise in line with the latest technologies available
- Leverage the knowledge available at the show to better implement technology in your enterprise
The two day conference agenda anchors TiG, showcasing best of breed government projects and technology implementations, discussing the future of public sector service delivery and offering innovative strategies and solutions for a more effective public sector.
A keynote plenary conference on August 4th will offer the big picture look at today’s government and, focusing on whole-of-government approaches, technology in action and the future of service delivery.
Giving way then to a series of breakout peer to peer roundtables and a choice of three streams, the conference offers something for multiple levels of government and job titles across the technology, digital, security and communications departments.