Oxygen, A DXC Technology Company lives and breathes according to its ability to drive down costs, increase user satisfaction and unlock new business advantage from the SAP investment of its customers.
That customer focus has propelled Oxygen from its position in 2001 with one major customer, Carter Holt Harvey, to its business today, with over 200 staff working from our offices with more than 50 customers in all major business sectors across the Australia and New Zealand.
Deep Industry Experience
- Consumer Goods: Frucor, DB Breweries, Murray Goulburn,
- Manufacturing and Logistics: Goodman Fielder, Lion, Carter Holt Harvey, Visy, Landmark, NMHG, NCI
- Utilities: Jemena, TasNetworks, PacificHydro, Trility, Hydro Tasmania, Macquarie Generation, AGL, Melbourne Water, Powerlink
- Natural Resources: Tomago Aluminium, Blue Scope Steel, Graincorp, Newcrest, Orica, Ruralco
- Public Sector: Dep of Environment and Climate Change NSW, Department of Trade and Investment, TVNZ, New Zealand Defence Force, Queensland Rail, NSW Police Force, NSW Dep Of Finance and Services, NSW RMS, Auckland City Council, Transport for NSW, Sydney Trains
- Services & Engineering: Allianz Transfield, Serco, Golding, ESRI, Siemens, RACV
- Retail: Metcash, Mayfair, Pure Fishing Australia, Spotlight,Mitre 10, Oroton, Woolworths
For some customers, we’re adding value in small ways with point consulting assignments. At others, we’re outsourcing their entire SAP infrastructure. Because we can do it all, we can give each of our customer as little or as much as their business requires – underpinned by our unrivalled ability to provide a true end-to-end SAP lifecycle service, encompassing fully-outsourced enterprise management, discrete application hosting and management, and project-based SAP consulting and implementation.