Small & Mid-Market Solutions
UXC Oxygen plan, design, implement and support SAP SME solutions for growing businesses that result in shorter projects, reduced risk, and lower total cost of ownership.
Are you a small-to-mid-market business?
Talk to us about SAP’s on-premise and cloud solutions for your growing SME. We support over 60 organisations throughout New Zealand and Australia running SAP Business One – SAP’s integrated software solution specifically designed to help SMEs streamline processes, act on timely information and accelerate profitable growth.
We understand that each customer project and support engagement is unique. We deliver SAP Business One in a pragmatic way to match your specific business needs, drive success and ensure that you maximise your investment in SAP.
It’s SAP made simple
SAP Business One is an integrated, templated solution that is easy to install and easy to run. It delivers quick ‘wins’ for your SME by providing ‘best practice’ processes to improve everyday business operations. It offers depth of functionality and flexibility to meet the needs of businesses across every industry sector. SAP Business One is SAP made simple. Start off small and then add functionality – as and when your business demands it.
SAP Business One can be deployed on-premise or via the cloud. We will review your existing IT landscape, talk about your goals and advise you on the best way forward.
Growth is good, but uncontrolled growth is a business risk. Many SMEs move to SAP Business One because they have exceeded the capacity and capabilities of their existing accounting system and are struggling to integrate a growing number of core business processes. Time-consuming manual activities, error-prone spreadsheets, and poorly integrated line-of-business systems all impact on the day-to-day running of a business and can be a barrier to efficiency, strategic planning, and effective decision-making.
Companies choose SAP Business One because of its powerful ability to bring together into a single view every critical business function across financial management, warehouse management, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing, banking, sales, and customer relationship management. This means instant real-time visibility across all operations, and the power to understand and respond immediately to changes in your business as they happen. It also means lower total cost of ownership.
- Spend more time growing your business using newly streamlined operations instead of reacting to the details of day-to-day tasks
- Respond quickly to customer needs by instantly accessing the information necessary to make confident business decisions
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated system that improves process efficiency, minimizes costs and delays and strengthens your bottom line.
- Form closer customer relationships via centralized information that makes it easier to manage customer communication and sales contracts
- Lower your technology costs and achieve faster time to value by using a system that can be implemented quickly, is uncomplicated to maintain, and minimizes end-user training
- Accounting and financials: Manage your general ledger, journals, budgets, and accounts receivables and payables
- Sales and customer relationship management: Manage the entire sales process from first contact to closing the sale and from customer data management to aftersales support
- Purchasing and operations: Control the entire procurement process
- Inventory and distribution: Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and locations, and track and record stock movements
- Reporting and administration: Create, manage, and distribute reports that help foster clarity in your business
SAP ByDesign – ERP in the cloud
If you are an upper mid-market company your best option may be SAP Business ByDesign – SAP’s cloud-based ERP for mid-market companies and subsidiaries.
SAP Business ByDesign manages your entire business with a single cloud ERP solution. It is a complete and integrated SaaS suite that supports financials, human resources, sales, procurement, customer service, supply chain management, and more.
We are a leading provider of cloud infrastructure, applications and associated services. We provide our own dedicated cloud-based offerings and partner with other cloud infrastructure providers in Australia and New Zealand making it easier for organisations to access the cost and efficiency savings available with public, private and/or hybrid cloud deployments.