Small & Mid-Market Solutions
Oxygen, a DXC Technology Company plan, design, implement and support SAP SME solutions for growing businesses that result in shorter projects, reduced risk, and lower total cost of ownership.
Think you’re too small for SAP? Our 60+ growing businesses around Australia say otherwise
Are you a growing business with less than 250 employees?
Currently, we support over 60 organisations around Australia and New Zealand with SAP Business One – SAP’s integrated software solution designed to address the unique needs of businesses with less than 250 employees.
Hear what our valued customer at Barworks Hospitality Group has to say about SAP Business One being the perfect platform to support their growing business.
You may find these challenges familiar – we work with other businesses like you to help address them
Growth is good, but uncontrolled growth is a business risk.
If your organisation is unable to improve your business processes and adjust to the growth you’re experiencing, you’ll find yourself forced rely on inefficient and unproductive manual activities.
An inability to improve business process in-line with your growth can lead to:
- Exceeding the capabilities of your accounting system;
- Difficulty integrating a growing number of your core business processes;
- Reliance on error-prone spreadsheets;
- Poorly integrated line-of-business systems;
- A lack of visibility of customer engagement; and,
- An inability to plan the day-to-day running of the business.
Ultimately, if you’re unable to improve your business processes to account for your growth pains, you’ll encounter barriers to driving efficiency, strategic planning, and effective decision making.
Stop peddling hard IN your business, and empower yourself to work ON your business, with SAP Business One
SAP Business One has the powerful ability to ensure you can improve your business processes by providing a single view of every critical business function across financial management, warehouse management, purchasing, inventory, manufacturing, banking, sales, and customer relationship management.
Having real-time visibility across all operations gives the companies we partner with the ability to respond immediately to changes in their business, and improve business process where required.
SAP Business One allows you to:
- Spend more time growing your business using newly streamlined operations instead of reacting to the details of day-to-day tasks;
- Respond quickly to customer needs by instantly accessing the information necessary to make confident business decisions;
- Eliminate redundant data entry and errors with a single, integrated system that improves process efficiency, minimizes costs and delays and strengthens your bottom line;
- Form closer customer relationships via centralized information that makes it easier to manage customer communication and sales contracts; and,
- Lower your technology costs and achieve faster time to value by using a system that can be implemented quickly, is uncomplicated to maintain, and minimizes end-user training.
Our features include everything need to optimise your business, from financials to inventory to reporting
SAP Business One has the following key features to help you take control and improve your business processes:
- Accounting and financials: Manage your general ledger, journals, budgets, and accounts receivables and payables;
- Sales and customer relationship management: Manage the entire sales process from first contact to closing the sale and from customer data management to aftersales support;
- Purchasing and operations: Control the entire procurement process;
- Inventory and distribution: Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and locations, and track and record stock movements; and,
- Reporting and administration: Create, manage, and distribute reports that help foster clarity in your business.
What are you waiting for?
Book in a call with us now.
We understand each customer project and support engagement is unique. To match your specific business needs, we ensure SAP Business One is delivered in a pragmatic way to maximise your investment in SAP.
If you’re struggling to improve your business processes, or if any of the typical challenges listed above resonated with you, book in time for a call with us and we’ll see if SAP Business One is the right fit for your organisation.
Fill in the form to book a call with us
Do you have more than 250 employees?
Head this way.
If you’re a larger organisation, your best option may be SAP Business ByDesign – SAP’s cloud-based ERP for mid-market companies and subsidiaries.
SAP Business ByDesign manages your entire business with a single cloud ERP solution. It is a complete and integrated SaaS suite that supports financials, human resources, sales, procurement, customer service, supply chain management, and more.
We are a leading provider of cloud infrastructure, applications and associated services. We provide our own dedicated cloud-based offerings and partner with other cloud infrastructure providers in Australia and New Zealand making it easier for organisations to access the cost and efficiency savings available with public, private and/or hybrid cloud deployments.
Read more about SAP Business ByDesign