SAP S/4HANA Innovation and Readiness Assessment Service
Oxygen, A DXC Technology Company offers a packaged solution for existing SAP customers to assess their existing on-premise SAP solution and how they might convert to SAP S/4HANA. This service is designed to help customers determine the benefits of moving to SAP S/4HANA and to provide an overall roadmap to achieve these benefits including the effort required. This package is relevant for customers on any SAP release, and the suggested roadmap will take each starting release into account. The package includes a fact based analysis of the customers existing SAP solution using a range of SAP and Oxygen based services. This allows the delivery of a full tailored S/4HANA Recommendations Report.
This assessment service includes the following steps:
- Tailored data based assessment of existing customers SAP environment
- Custom code assessment including suggested proposal for each custom code element in an SAP S/4HANA environment
- Benefits documentation and suggested Business Process Adoption (proposal for taking on board SAP S/4HANA innovations)
- Determination of the optimal Technical and Functional steps and pathway required to move to SAP S/4HANA
- Overall Roadmap for conversion to SAP S/4HANA including proposal for deployment timeframe and pricing
- SAP Business Scenario Recommendations report, Customer Questionnaire, HANA Sizing report, SAP Best Practices
Elapsed service timeframe: 3 – 4 weeks (duration and effort will be dependent upon the breadth of the existing customer SAP solution, the amount of Custom Development, Integration and Custom Business Processes)
For more information please download our SAP S/4HANA Innovation and Readiness Assessment Service brochure.