Ignite your mobile asset management capability
GeoSpark is a native HANA application from UXC Oxygen that offers integrated asset management and work order execution, with geo spatial and mobile functionality.
Suitable for asset intensive or service based organisations, GeoSpark provides asset modelling, maintenance planning and resource scheduling with mobile work order execution, as well as analytics functionality, in one integrated application that has both offline and online mobile capability.
Optimise asset maintenance execution
With GeoSpark, you can execute the full range of asset management operations, including:
- Assigning the optimal resources to work orders across a wide geographic area based on required skills, cost and location of resources
- Track the progress of work orders with tablets in the field, control room GIS and KPI views and real time information feeds from location
- Integrate fleet and service management using the planning board and recording daily safety checks
- Minimise risk by recording JSA safety check lists with photo and location recording
Why choose GeoSpark?
GeoSpark is ideal for asset intensive organisations or services firms who need transactional, analytical and planning functionality in one integrated device. Built on SAP HANA and UI5 technologies, it has a geo spatially enabled database that can store locations and shapes, and perform geo spatial calculations. It is ideal for organisations that need intensive work order scheduling, and resource and capacity planning. It offers a real time view of assets and work order statuses, and includes the ability to visualise data from multiple sources to discover trends, make forecasts and predict future outcomes.
- Work order scheduling with maintenance plans and follow on rules
- Resource scheduling and capacity planning
- Native mobile capability for Android, IOS and Windows
- Mobile time entry and approval
- Real time resource locations and measurement updates
- Embedded KPIs and analytics, delivered via SAP Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects dashboards
- Integrated LIDAR and telematics functionality