Ariba provides Cloud based Source-to-Pay (S2P) Collaborative Procurement solutions in a closed-loop fashion.
SAP / Ariba and its market-leading portfolio of procurement solutions can help you to:
- Easily connect to the world’s largest business network without having to replace your existing infrastructure (even if it’s not SAP)
- Simplify your user experience with –user-friendly ordering and process management tools
- Ensure compliance through automated order to pay processes
- Gain full transparency into spend, supplier information and performance and manage supplier risk
- Integrate these processes in a closed loop to ensure control of all your spend, anywhere in the world, on any ERP system
With Rapid Deployment Services to fix costs and deliver your implementation project even faster, and the ability to address all of your spend types from Indirect and Complex Services to Direct and MRO, there has never been a better time to get started with a Procurement solution from SAP.
Ariba Spend Visibility extracts your data from your finance systems, classifies it for accurate and easy analysis, and enriches it with valuable procurement, market and business intelligence.
Armed with complete visibility, you can bring more spend under management, minimize risk, and drive compliance. Quickly identifying savings opportunities and making better, more strategic sourcing decisions, you’ll strengthen your edge in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Collaborative Sourcing t helps you improve the complete sourcing lifecycle—from supplier discovery and negotiation to award optimization, contract authoring and management, through to managing collaboratively suppliers information and perfomance.
You can also negotiate with sellers from the world’s largest web-based trading community, and drive efficiency and compliance by integrating Source to Contract processes with procurement, and other spend management solutions.
With Collaborative Sourcing, you can:
- Make smarter sourcing decisions and drive better results
- Manage supply volatility and capacity constraints
- Build your sourcing pipeline with tools that achieve early ROI and long-term cost savings
- Standardize and accelerate the contract management process, from initial request to electronic execution and storage
- View updated profiles of all your suppliers
- Monitor and drive performance, assess compliance and manage supply risk
- Access the Ariba Network—the world’s largest web-based trading community—to locate qualified new sources of supply
Procurement on Demand
Procurement on Demand allows organisations to enable sound purchasing processes for a broad range of spend categories utilising a consumer like shopping experience to help drive adoption, increase spend compliance and drive savings to the bottom line.
With Procurement on Demand you can:
- Collaborate with Suppliers through the Ariba Network for Order processing, Incoice creation, matching and reconciliation
- Single point of connection for all P2P transactions with your supplier community
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface allows for faster user adoption
- Search for items through a consumer like search engine
- Route requisitions for approval based on your delegations of authority
- Drive compliance to negotiated Contracts through proactive Contract Compliance
- Integrate to your ERP
- Receive, match and reconcile PO, Non-PO and Contract based invoices
- Control Invoice exceptions by utilising Ariba’s Smart Invoicing rules on the Ariba Network to drive Supplier compliance to your Business rules.
The Collaborative Finance Solution ensures you receive the right invoice every time. Integrated to the Ariba Network the Collaborative Finance solution allows suppliers to create invoices, collaborate and manage cash flow in an on-line manner, driving further process savings and increasing compliance to your Business rules.
You can fully automate discount management from initial offer to agreement, including deals involving prorated or dynamic discounting allowing you to achieve lower costs, drive maximized discount value, provide double-digit returns on your cash, and develop a stronger supply
chain by creating alliances with your Suppliers.
Collaborative Commerce allows you to connect to the world’s largest web-based trading community, the Ariba Network is where you can discover, connect, and collaborate with global
Businesses. By simply integrating and extending your current backend systems into the Cloud, you can manage and optimize all of your trading relationships through a single user interface. Transacting and collaborating virtually and instantly, with far greater accuracy and visibility.
A key aspect of Ariba Collaborative commerce is the capability of connecting your buying systems to a fully managed and hosted Catalogue – Ariba Procurement Content. As part of the Ariba Collaborative Commerce solution, Ariba Procurement Content provides:
- A facility to rapidly enable and maintain supplier catalogues
- Consumer like shopping experience
- On line collaboration with Suppliers
- Integration from your Buying systems