The right decisions need to be made on trusted data, Information Management provides this capability through the use of the SAP Business Objects EIM toolset and our experienced consultants.
- ETL Framework and governance – A robust and proven ETL framework will ensure the necessary foundations are put in place supported by governing principals to promote growth, stability and standardisation.
- Implementation and technical leadership – Based on the unique needs of each organisation, we apply proven approaches, tools and insights to help deliver a robust data warehouse; based on the BusinessObjects Data Services suite of application that harnesses data from multiple disparate sources and supports in-depth analysis and faster problem-solving and decision making.
- Data Services provides all the ETL capabilities you require including data cleansing and unstructured data analysis with the ability to connect to a wide variety of source and target systems ranging from file-based through database, ERP and real-time message queue technologies.
- Information Steward provides a consistent set of metadata definitions through Metapedia and an understanding of the quality of data through Data Insight with governance through Metadata Management and data cleansing capabilities.
- End User Training – providing a mix of training and knowledge transfer sessions to developers, administrator and power-users to empower them to take ownership of the Information Management platform.
The integrated software suite allows data lineage and metadata terminology to be visible from the front end reports hosted in Launchpad, through universes and BODS / BOIS jobs to the physical source with all transformations / business rules indicated along the way allowing the business to have confidence in the truth of the data.
Gain access to and insights of your data using market leading software and services to deliver trusted data to support all your business functions and allow you to make informed decisions providing business users with a consistent set of metadata definitions and an understanding of the quality of source data to facilitate data governance.
Rapid application development is facilitated through the use of the Oxygen, A DXC Technology Company reconciliation framework for BODS providing a robust supportable framework that is extensible and supportable out of the box.