Enterprise Data Warehousing
An Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) sets the foundation for sharing data across the enterprise in a controlled and managed environment. This requires data standardisation, data conformance and data sharing.
Oxygen, A DXC Technology Company believes that every organisation’s EDW should be architected to be flexible, robust and yet scalable. Further, we deliver EDW solutions that are underpinned by a reporting strategy and governance framework. In this regard, our BI & Analytics team will guide you along the journey from establishing a foundational BI platform towards a mature analytics environment.
It could also be challenging to determine the right mix of software. An array of applications exist within the SAP Business Intelligence suite that help fulfill the business reporting needs of each organisation. We deliver industry leading solutions using the best possible tools for the task at hand. Finally, the breadth and depth of expertise that Oxygen brings also translate to a strong support base for every solution that we deliver.
Some of our service offerings in this area include:
- Enterprise BI Strategy – Amidst evolving and complex IT landscapes Oxygen can assist organisations develop an enterprise wide Business Intelligence strategy that sets a vision and defines an actionable roadmap to turn information into business insights that enables improved decision making and outcomes.
- BusinessObjects Integration Strategy – Combining our deep BusinessObjects product knowledge with our diverse implementation experience we help organisations define a BusinessObjects Integration Strategy that leverages best practices and delivers cohesive, accurate and timely data in an efficient manner.
- Upgrade/Migration Strategy – With a constant stream of business intelligence software enhancements and the bi-annual release of major upgrades, organisations need to determine when and how to upgrade or migrate to a new release. Through our Enterprise Data Warehouse services, we assist organisations establish a framework that can be used to guide the evaluation, planning and deployment of a Business Intelligence upgrade or migration initiative.
- Implementation and technical leadership – Based on the unique needs of each organisation, we apply proven approaches, tools and insights to help deliver a robust data warehouse that harnesses data from multiple disparate sources and supports in-depth analysis and faster problem-solving and decision making.
- Performance Tuning – With the continual demand for high availability and extensive data analysis, it is critical that an organisation’s data warehouse performs optimally. Oxygen’s Performance Tuning services helps organisations identify issues in a timely manner and provides the expertise to correct problem areas and mitigate risks.
- Health Check Assessments – Oxygen’s EDW Health Check Service provides a comprehensive, post implementation review and assessment of your data warehouse including areas such as performance, design, security, maintenance, administration and alignment with best practices. These services can be aligned to an organisation’s specific needs to ensure operational efficiency and flexibility is maintained.
- End User Training – Leverage your investment by training your people. Oxygen provides trainers with practical in-depth knowledge and understanding to ensure that you get the most value from your investment. Our training services also help to empower end users to take ownership of the developed content and to feel confident in using the tools.
- On-going Support – Oxygen’s Support service provides our clients with absolute surety over the provision of the right skills to meet their SAP Support needs, with the processes, systems and governance models that will ensure ongoing improvements and cost of ownership efficiencies.